- D-1 Sports Apparel is the Official Outfitter for the NCLRA.
- ZebraWear has starter packs to bundle common items for first-time officials.
- Wearstripes.com, have care selecting the proper stripe width.
- Cliff Keen.
- US Lacrosse store.
- Athletic stores like Dick’s and Big-5 can be alternative options.
- A black baseball-style cap with white piping
- A black-and-white, 1 inch vertically striped, long- or short-sleeved shirt, with Byron collar ()
- Black shorts or full-length pants
- A black belt, 1¼ – 2 inches wide
- Black socks, preferably covering, or a few inches higher than, the ankle
- Solid black shoes with black laces
- A jacket (if worn) with black-and-white, 1 inch vertical stripe
- Gloves (if worn) shall be solid black
All officials working the game are to be dressed the same, so consider purchasing both long- & short-sleeved shirts, and full-length pants & shorts. Any undergarments (if visible) should be black.
(Refer to NFHS Lacrosse rulebook, Rule 2, Section 5, Article 2.)
- A whistle — Fox 40 finger grip is recommended
- Flags — at least 2 is recommended
- Scorecard & pen/pencil — a reusable card is recommended
- A coin
- Tape measure (at least 6 feet)
- 20-second timing device — a 20/100-second device is recommended
(Refer to NFHS Lacrosse rulebook, Rule 2, Section 5, Article 3.)